Saturday 4 October 2014

Come in Number 4 Your time is up

My first finish this quarter was my last Marcelle Medallion (ever).   I added a couple of rows of extra borders so this is now huge.  I made it for my husband and have added lots of quirky touches that are relevant to him – rhinos and bears being two of them!  The quilt  measures W 74" X H 76" but it has not been washed and to be honest I never intend to wash it!  I pieced the back from various Fat Quarters I had.  I absolutely love the quilt and every time I look at it I am amazed that it was actually me that made it – and two previously!  I hope this is my last MM - I love it but why oh why did I start three?  This was number 4 on my Finish Along 2014 Q3. 

  Marcelle Medallion number 3 - This is your Life

 
 

 I used these fabrics for the simply pieced extra borders


 
 
On the machine
 
 




 




 
Thanks for looking
Happy Sewing
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely fabulous! Well done on finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics you chose! Congrats on the finishes :o)

    ReplyDelete